Display different prices for different customer groups 2.0
If you will find a grammar error on this page, please select it with your mouse and press Ctrl+Enter. Thank you.
What does this module do?
The module allows you to display a block with prices for different groups of customers.
The module works both with OpenCart special prices and with discounts set through the module "Group Price - different prices for groups of customers"
This is advantageous, for example, if there are several groups of customers, with discounts for each group, to encourage the buyer to buy more and move to another group. Or to encourage the customer to register on the site, as he will see that there is a discount for a group of customers for registered users. And so on.
The module has many settings
For each group of customers, you can:
- select prices from which groups to display specifically for this group, and which not
- set the color of its display on the site
- custom CSS styles
In the settings you can:
- enable or disable the display of a block with prices for a product or category and other pages
- set the logic for displaying prices (display all prices or only those that are less than or different from the given one)
- enable support for the module "Different prices for groups of customers"
- enable or disable the display of the header or footer of the module for different pages
- add text in different languages to the header or footer of the block with prices
OpenCart, ocStore 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 3.0
The module uses IonCube, usually it is installed on 99% of hosting sites, but you can check it just in case .
One module license allows you to install this module on 1 domain.
To contact the author of the module, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Stasyuk Vladimir (sv2109.com), 2019